CONTACT US FOR A FREE INSPECTION
FREE PRAIRIETOWN, IL. HOME / COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PEST & TERMITE INSPECTION WITH A NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION.
Get a Free Inspection from
an A+ Rated Pest Treatment Company in the Prairietown, IL Area
Are you in a home or business that’s overrun with pests? Do you need a fast solution? Call a local pest treatment company for pest control services and friendly customer care that you can count on. At Imel Pest Control, Inc., we provide pest treatment for a range of unwanted visitors throughout Prairietown IL and the surrounding areas. As a local pest treatment company, we understand how uncomfortable these situations can be – it can be difficult to fall asleep or go into the basement without being on edge. That’s why we’re here – to provide our 50 years of experience to serve you best. Got a pest problem? Call Imel for an inspection and get started today!
A Local Pest Control Company, Dedicated to You
Those in the Prairietown, IL area know to contact the professionals Imel for all their pest control needs. In fact, we offer a team of qualified, intelligent and dedicated pest control technicians that provide service at all commercial and residential properties. Additionally, we understand the importance of affordable services that deliver the effectiveness you’re promised. That’s’ why we treat for a wide range of pests that could infect homes throughout the Midwest. Whether you’re fighting with beetles in the basement or ants in the attic, it’s good to know we’re here with everything you need to eliminate your pest problem. At Imel, we provide treatments and prevention for:
- Boxelder Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
- Ear Wigs
- Japanese Beetles
- Snow Bugs
- Stink Bugs
- Water Bugs
- Wood Bees
Your Termite Control Specialists
While we know you don’t want any pests to infest your home, you especially don’t want to end up with a termite problem. That’s because termites are wood-eating insects that come into your home looking for something to feast on – that something is the wooden frame of your home. Termites can damage the structure of your home and put walls, ceilings, floors, roofs, and other wood parts of your home at risk of crumbling. Call Imel for the Sentricon Always Active Termite Elimination System if you notice the signs of this destructive pest. With a patented active ingredient and indoor and outdoor treatments, we’re sure to eliminate the colony and keep it from coming back. Check out these signs of termite infestations.
Termite Infestation Warning Signs
- Solid wood that sounds hollow or weak when tapped
- Damaged wood that crumbles easily
- Presence of flying ants or termite swarmers
- Earth/mud-colored tubes or tunnels that lead from ground to home
- Buckling/swollen floors, ceilings or walls
The Prairietown Rodent Control Professionals
While termites may cause damage to the structure of your home, you’ll want to watch out for rodents that can cause damage to your health. In fact, mice and rats carry disease and bacteria that could be harmful to anybody at your home or business. These furry little beasts are flexible and able to fit in tight spots, which means they can build nests in your HVAC ducts, walls, attics, basements, crawl spaces and more. Luckily, you can always call Imel for indoor and outdoor treatments that cut off access points and eliminate any residents. We use bait traps and poison for maximum effectiveness. Contact us if you notice the following signs of rodent infestations.
Signs of a Rodent Problem
- Rodent Droppings – Tiny brown droppings can be found where rodent activity has been observed or suspected.
- Mouse/Rat Tracks – Barely visible, these might be noticeable smudge marks, lines of droppings, or urine marks that make trails between the areas o suspected rodent activity.
- Noises – You might hear scratching, squeaking, or rustling. Rodents tend to be active when nobody is around, which means you could hear them at night.
- Nests/Shelter – You find a nest in a wall or other hard-to-reach places around your home. Also, they may use piles of logs or other debris, up against the home, to build a nest and gain access.
- Chew marks – You find tiny chew marks on bags of food, food containers, cabinets, etc.
We’re proud to be the ones people call for pest treatment in Prairietown, IL and throughout the surrounding areas. Also, we know how uncomfortable it is when you find an infestation of anything in your home or business. We’re here to provide the peace of mind that you deserve and eliminate any threats that we find. What are you waiting for, the pests to pay rent? Call Imel to evict these unwanted tenants and get your home back to normal!