Providing Dependable Pest Control Solutions Since 1967
Contact Us for a Free Inspection
Free East Alton, IL. Home / Commercial Property Pest & Termite Inspection With a No-Obligation Consultation.
Licensed Pest & Termite Control Exterminator Service in East Alton, IL
Time to do something about your pest problems? Call a local specialist for pest and termite control treatment when you find unsightly pests have taken up residence in your home or business. At Imel Pest Control, Inc., we provide pest control services to those in East Alton, IL and throughout the Metro-East area. As a family-owned and operated business, we’re dedicated to helping our neighbors in the Local East Alton Community. We understand how frustrating pest infestations can be, and we use over 50 years of experience to provide the right treatments that rid your home of pests and give you the peace of mind you deserve. Contact our staff to schedule an inspection, and get started today!
The Metro East Area’s Pest Control Experts
Nobody likes to find out that there is a pest infestation at their home or business. Pests are dirty and they carry diseases with them that could make people at your home or business very ill. Thankfully, Imel Pest Control, Inc. is here with pest and termite control treatment that will rid your home of even the toughest pest problems. Additionally, we offer friendly and trained technicians that use their skills and experience to seek out the infestations in your home and utilize indoor and outdoor treatments based on your specific needs. From a hoard of mice to a swarm of bees, Imel knows these pests and how to eliminate them. Contact Imel Pest Control for the elimination of:
- Boxelder Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
- Ear Wigs
- Japanese Beetles
- Snow Bugs
- Stink Bugs
- Water Bugs
- Wood Bees
Your Local Source for Termite Control
When it comes to household pests, no pest causes as much potential damage as an infestation of termites. Termites are tiny little creatures that can cause damage on a large scale. As a wood-boring insect, they feed on the wood in and around your home, which could include the wooden frame of your home or office building. To combat this, Imel utilizes the Sentricon Always Active Termite Elimination System. This system involves indoor and outdoor pest treatments with Sentricon’s special active ingredient that eliminates the colony and ensures it won’t be back. Don’t risk the safety of your home by letting a termite problem become severe – call Imel for the treatment you need. Watch for these signs of termite infestations and call us for help!
Termite Problem Signs
- Damaged wood that crumbles easily
- Solid wood that sounds hollow or weak when tapped
- Buckling/swollen floors, ceilings, or walls
- Earth/mud-colored tunnels or tubes that connect home to ground
- Presence of flying ants or termite swarmers
The Best Solution to your Rodent Infestation East Alton, IL
While termites may cause the most damage to your home, rodents may invoke the most fear of those inside of it. Rodents are a widespread fear, but they may cause even more damage than giving us something to be afraid of. Mice and rats have the ability to spread bacteria and diseases in the homes that they infest. Don’t risk the health of you, your family, your employees or your customers – contact Imel for indoor and outdoor rodent control treatments that aim to eliminate the colony and prevent these pests for good. Whether we use bait or poison, or both, trust that your Imel tech has the answers you need!
Signs of a Rodent Problem
- Nests/Shelter – You find a nest in a wall or around your home, or you have piles of logs or other debris close to the home that could serve as a nest.
- Rodent Droppings – Tiny brown droppings can be found where mice or rats have been suspected, seen or heard.
- Noises – You might hear scratching, squeaking, or rustling. Rodents tend to be active when nobody is around, which makes the nighttime the best time to notice activity.
- Chew Marks – You find tiny chew marks on bags of food, food containers, cabinets, etc.
- Mouse/Rat Tracks – Barely visible, these might be noticeable smudge marks or dried urine stains that make trails where the rodent activity is suspected. They might be found along walls or connecting the areas where droppings have been found.
Pest Problem? Call Imel in the East Alton, IL Area – (618) 377-9839
We’re proud to offer pest and termite control treatment to those in East Alton, IL and throughout the surrounding Metro-East areas. Additionally, our family-owned business knows the uneasiness surrounding any infestation of pests at homes and businesses. That’s why we do what we do so that you can finally find peace of mind in a home that you can be sure doesn’t have pest problems. What are you waiting for? Call Imel for the pest control treatments you need, today!