Providing Dependable Pest Control Solutions Since 1967
Contact Us for a Free Inspection
Free Maryville, IL. Home / Commercial Property Pest & Termite Inspection With a No-Obligation Consultation.
Licensed Pest & Termite Control Exterminator Service in Maryville, IL
Are you worried about an infestation at your home or business? Find the pest experts and local rodent control company near you for fast treatments that get you the peace of mind that you deserve. At Imel Pest Control, Inc. we provide pest services to those in Maryville, IL and throughout the surrounding areas. Additionally, our family-owned business knows the discomfort of being infested by insects or rodents. That’s why we’re here – to help you stay comfortable in your home own home with pest treatments that eliminate these unwanted visitors. Additionally, we’ve got over 50 years of experience, and we use it to ensure the satisfaction of our customers. Call to get started with a pest inspection, today!
The Local Pest Control Specialists in Your Area
Those in the Maryville, IL area know it’s us to call for all their pest control and prevention needs. In fact, we offer trained and friendly staff members that provide the right treatments for your specific pest problems at any commercial and residential locations. Additionally, we’re here to completely eliminate your infestation and use indoor and outdoor treatments to ensure we get every last one of them out of your home. Whether you see roaches in the kitchen or spiders in your basement, you can trust our staff when it comes to fast and effective treatments that keep your home free of unwanted guests. At Imel, we provide pest treatments for:
- Boxelder Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
- Ear Wigs
- Japanese Beetles
- Snow Bugs
- Stink Bugs
- Water Bugs
- Wood Bees
Local Termite Control Experts
While rodents may spread disease and illness, termites have the potential to cause serious damage to your home or business These insects feed on wood, and they may find their way into your home in search of something to munch on. This can cause serious structural problems for walls, floors or ceilings and put everybody in jeopardy. That’s why Imel uses the Sentricon Always Active Termite Elimination System to ensure we find these pests and eliminate the fast. This system utilizes a patented active ingredient to treat the inside and outside of the home, which helps us eliminate the colony and make sure it doesn’t come back. Watch out for these termite infestation signs!
Signs of a Termite Infestation
- Presence of flying ants or termite swarmers
- Earth/mud-colored tunnels or tubes that lead to the home from the ground
- Buckling or warped floors, ceilings or walls
- Solid wood that sounds weak or hollow
- Damaged wood that crumbles easily
Your Local Rodent Control Company
As far as household pests are concerned, none are more feared than rodents. Mice and rats have flexible bodies that allow them to enter your home or business in many ways. Once inside, they’re able to build nests in walls, attics, basements, HVAC ducts and other hard-to-reach places. Additionally, they spread disease and bacteria that can make those at your home or business very ill. Don’t worry – Imel is here with indoor and outdoor treatments that cut off access points and eliminate the entire colony. We utilize bait traps and poison for complete effectiveness. Contact us if you notice any signs of a rodent infestation.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
- Rodent Droppings – Tiny brown droppings can be found where rodent activity has been observed or suspected.
- Mouse/Rat Tracks – Barely visible, these might be noticeable smudge marks, lines of droppings, or urine marks that make trails between the areas of suspected rodent activity.
- Noises – You might hear scratching, squeaking, or rustling. Rodents tend to be active when nobody is around, which means you could hear them at night.
- Nests/Shelter – You find a nest in a wall or other hard-to-reach places around your home. Also, they may use piles of logs or other debris, up against the home, to build a nest and gain access.
- Chew marks – You find tiny chew marks on bags of food, food containers, cabinets, etc.
Need a Pest Control Inspection? Call Imel, your local exterminators at (618) 377-9839
We’re proud to be the pest experts and local rodent control company that’s trusted in Maryville, IL and throughout the surrounding areas. Additionally, as a family-owned business, we understand the importance of getting fast treatments that help you get your home back to normal after a pest infestation. Don’t’ wait for the treatments you need, the health of your home or business may be in jeopardy. Call Imel to get started today!