CONTACT US FOR A FREE INSPECTION
FREE GREENFIELD, IL. HOME / COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PEST & TERMITE INSPECTION WITH A NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION.
Affordable & Trusted Source for Pest & Termite Control in Greenfield
Are you worried about your home or business being infiltrated by nasty pests and rodents? Find pest and termite control specialists in your local area with a reputation for excellent services and friendly customer care. At Imel Pest Control, Inc. we provide pest removal and pest prevention services to those in Greenfield, IL and throughout the surrounding areas. As a family-owned and operated business, we understand it can negatively affect your home life when these unwanted visitors find their way into your home. That’s why we provide our services – to ensure nobody has to live with their pest problem. Additionally, we’ve been in business for over 50 years, and we use that experience to ensure we’re serving our customers best. Get started by contacting us for treatments or an inspection!
The Local Pros for Pest Control Services in Greenfield, IL
Those in the Greenfield, IL area know that we’re the name to call for all their pest and termite control needs in Greenfield, IL and throughout the surrounding areas in the Metro-East area. Additionally, we know how difficult it is to get comfortable in a home that’s overrun by grimy little buggers. That’s why we’re here for fast and effective treatments that give you the peace of mind that you deserve. Additionally, we offer a trained and friendly staff that uses the latest in technology to ensure your complete satisfaction. Contact our staff for the eradication of the following pests.
- Boxelder Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
- Ear Wigs
- Japanese Beetles
- Snow Bugs
- Stink Bugs
- Water Bugs
- Wood Bees
Your Local Termite Control Experts
When it comes to household pests, none pose as much physical danger as termites. While termites are small, unnoticeable bugs, they can infiltrate your home and wreak serious havoc on the frame of your property. These bugs eat wood, and that puts your home or business at risk. Don’t risk it – call Imel for the termite control treatments that you need. At Imel, we utilize the Sentricon Always Active Termite Elimination System, which treats the indoors and outdoors to ensure complete elimination of the colony. Furthermore, their patented active ingredient means we eliminate the whole colony and keep future infestations from happening. Call our staff if you notice the signs of a termite infestation.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
- Solid Wood that sounds weak or hollow
- Damaged wood that crumbles Easily
- Presence of flying ants or termite swarmers
- Earth/mud-colored tubes or tunnels that lead from the ground to your home
- Buckling/warped floors, ceilings, walls
Your Trusted Rodent Control Team
While termites may be damaging to your home, an infestation of rodents could be damaging to your health or the health of your family. Don’t risk it – call Imel for effective rodent treatments that eradicate mouse and rat infestations, fast. We provide treatments for the indoors and outdoors of any structure to seek out the infestation and drive these unwanted visitors away! Additionally, our techs our experts and they utilize poison and bait traps, whichever one fits your needs, to provide the best possible service. Watch for these signs of a rodent infestation and contact our skilled pest control technicians for the treatments you need.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
- Mouse/Rat Tracks – Barely visible, these might be noticeable smudge marks or dried urine stains that form a trail where the rodent activity has been suspected. You may also find droppings or tracks between where droppings have been found.
- Nests/Shelter – You find a nest in a wall or around your home, or you have piles of logs or other debris, up against the home, that could serve as a nest.
- Noises – You might hear scratching, squeaking, or rustling. Rodents tend to be active when nobody is around, which means you could hear them moving around at night.
- Chew Marks – You find tiny chew marks on bags of food, food containers, cabinets, etc.
- Rodent Droppings – Tiny brown droppings can be found where rodent activity has been observed or suspected.
We’re proud to offer pest control services to those in Greenfield, IL and throughout the surrounding Metro-East communities. Don’t wait around for someone to get sick because you neglected to deal with your pest problem – contact Imel for the pest control treatments that you need to keep your home safe for all. With affordable treatments, experienced technicians, and a staff that makes you feel like family, why would call anyone else for pest control service?