CONTACT US FOR A FREE INSPECTION
FREE GREENVILLE, IL. HOME / COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PEST & TERMITE INSPECTION WITH A NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION.
Licensed Pest & Termite Control Company
Locally Owned and Operated in Greenville, Illinois Since 1967.
Do you hear rustling in the kitchen at night? Are you worried that some unwanted visitors are using your home to get out of the cold? Contact a local pest control company for more details about pest and rodent infestation elimination. At Imel, we provide pest and rodent infestation elimination services for those in Greenville, IL and throughout the surrounding areas. Our family-owned and operated business knows how it feels when your home and your privacy is violated by these furry little creatures that carry disease with them. That’s why we offer essential services to offer those in our community the peace of mind that they deserve. With over 50 years of pest control experience, why would you call anyone else? Get started with an inspection of your property, today!
Local Pest Control Experts Available In Your Area
Those in the Greenville, IL area know to contact our staff when it comes to all their pest control needs. In fact, we offer trained and friendly professionals that offer pest treatments and pest prevention services at all commercial and residential locations. Additionally, we’re proud to offer a wide range of services that includes treatments for a variety of pests. Whether you’ve been spooked by a mouse in the middle of the night or termites are feasting on the frame of your home, it’s a no-brainer to call the professional team at Imel for all your pest control needs. Furthermore, our qualified technicians provide pest treatments for:
- Boxelder Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
- Ear Wigs
- Japanese Beetles
- Snow Bugs
- Stink Bugs
- Water Bugs
- Wood Bees
Your Local Termite Specialists
One of the most feared pests out there is the termite. Termite infestations have the potential to cause some serious damage to your home or business. While these wood-eating insects usually live outside, they could come into your home looking for another food source – the frame of your home. That’s when you call Imel for termite control treatments that rid your home of these destructive little bugs. At Imel, we use the Sentricon Always Active Termite Elimination System, which involves the use of a patented active ingredient and, both, indoor and outdoor treatments to kill the colony at the source and keep them from coming back. Watch for these signs of termites and call our staff to eliminate them!
- Solid Wood that sounds weak or hollow
- Damaged wood that crumbles Easily
- Presence of flying ants or termite swarmers
- Earth/mud-colored tubes or tunnels that lead from the ground to your home
- Buckling/warped floors, ceilings, walls
Eliminate your Rodent Infestation with Imel
Termites are damaging to your home. However, mice and rats could be damaging to your health. These little creatures can fit in tiny spaces to get inside your home in a multitude of ways. Once inside, they may be spreading diseases and bacteria that could make you, your family, your employees or your customers very sick. You don’t have to live with this problem. Contact Imel for pest treatments that target your rodent infestation on the inside and outside of your home. Using bait traps and poison, we provide complete protection of your home to cut off access points and make sure they aren’t coming back. Here are the common signs of a rodent infestation.
- Mouse/Rat Tracks – Barely visible, these might be noticeable smudge marks or dried urine stains that form a trail where the rodent activity has been suspected. You may also find droppings or tracks between where droppings have been found.
- Nests/Shelter – You find a nest in a wall or around your home, or you have piles of logs or other debris, up against the home, that could serve as a nest.
- Noises – You might hear scratching, squeaking, or rustling. Rodents tend to be active when nobody is around, which means you could hear them moving around at night.
- Chew Marks – You find tiny chew marks on bags of food, food containers, cabinets, etc.
- Rodent Droppings – Tiny brown droppings can be found where rodent activity has been observed or suspected.
We proudly provide pest control services to those in Greenville, IL and throughout the surrounding areas. Additionally, we understand the fear and frustration that take place whenever you have an infestation of pests in your home or business. We’re here to provide fast and effective solutions that bring your home back to normal and give you the peace of mind that you deserve. Don’t wait to take care of this problem – contact Imel for treatments, today!