Highland, IL Pest Control Company
Notice a pest problem in your home or business? Call a local pest control company with a reputation for excellent customer service and effective treatments that keep your home free of pests. At Imel Pest Control, Inc., we provide pest control services to those in Highland, IL and throughout the surrounding areas. Additionally, our family-owned and operated business understands the value of effective, safe pest control treatments that ensure your family the peace of mind that they deserve. Additionally, we’ve been in the business for over 50 years, making us your first choice for a pest control company. Contact our staff to schedule your initial pest inspection!
Your Local Pest Control Company
Those in the Highland, IL area know to call us for all their pest control needs. In fact, we offer a trained and friendly staff that provides pest control treatments at all commercial and residential properties. Furthermore, we treat for a wide variety of pests that includes insects, termites, and mice and rats. Whether you’ve noticed roaches in the kitchen or rats in the attic, we’ll be there with the treatments you need to keep your home free of pests that cause uneasiness and uncleanliness. At Imel, we provide effective pest control treatments for the following pests:
- Boxelder Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
- Ear Wigs
- Japanese Beetles
- Snow Bugs
- Stink Bugs
- Water Bugs
- Wood Bees
Your Highland, IL Termite Control Specialists
Termites are some of the most feared pests when it comes to household pests. These wood-eating insects find their way inside your home and feed on the wooden frame and other wooden parts of your home. This can leave your walls, ceilings, floors, and roof susceptible to damage, which puts everyone in your home or business in danger. At Imel, we have the termite control solutions needed to keep your home free of these pests. We use the Sentricon Always Active Termite Elimination System, which uses indoor and outdoor treatments with a patented active ingredient that eliminates the entire colony and keeps them from coming back. Contact us if you notice the signs of termites.
Termite Infestation Signs
- Solid wood that sounds weak or hollow
- Damaged wood that crumbles easily
- Buckling or warped floors, ceilings or walls
- Earth/mud-colored tunnels or tubes that lead from ground to home
- Presence of flying ants or termite swarmers
The Highland IL Rodent Control Experts
While termites may cause damage to your home, rodents and an infestation of rodents can cause damage to your health. That’s right, mice and rats that live in your home can spread disease and bacteria that make people very sick. At Imel, we know where these little creatures are getting in and where they’ll make their nests inside of your home. Then, we use indoor and outdoor treatments that feature bait and poison traps to cut off those access points and keep them out. Watch out for the signs of rodent infestations, and call us when you see them!
Rodent Infestation Signs
- Mouse/Rat Tracks – Barely visible, these might be noticeable smudge marks, lines of droppings, or urine marks that make a trail between the areas of suspected rodent activity.
- Noises – You might hear scratching, squeaking, or rustling. Rodents tend to be active when nobody is around, which means you could hear them at night.
- Nests/Shelter – You find a nest in a wall or around your home, or you have piles of logs or other debris, up against the home, that could serve as a nest or entry point.
- Rodent Droppings – Tiny brown droppings can be found where rodent activity has been observed or suspected.
- Chew Marks – You find tiny chew marks on bags of food, food containers, cabinets, etc.
We’re proud to provide pest control services to those in Highland, IL and throughout the surrounding Metro East community. Furthermore, our family-owned business knows that these issues make your home an uncomfortable place to be. You don’t have to put up with an infestation of pests and the bacteria and diseases they bring. Contact Imel, your local pest control company, to ensure you’re getting the right treatments to eliminate this problem from your home or business. Contact us to get started, today!