HOW DO YOU
OF RATS OR MICE?
Inspection and treatment are the steps to take to get your rodent problems under control.
It can be frightening – seeing a mouse scurry out of the corner of your eye or finding a rat scouring your cupboard. At Imel Pest Control, Inc., we know the dangers and problems associated with mice, rats, and other rodent infestations. While seemingly harmless, these pests leave behind droppings and may carry disease, which poses a threat to you, your family, and anyone else inside your home.
Additionally, when you see a rodent in your home, it’s likely that it isn’t the only one around. Rodents live in colonies, and they reproduce very quickly – if something knows how to get in your home, you could have a big problem on your hands, and fast. These flexible creatures, whether it be mice or rats, can fit themselves into tiny spaces that make entering your home a snap. Once inside, they can build nests inside walls, air ducts, and other tiny crevices.
Furthermore, we provide various treatments to exterminate mice and rats. Trapping involves the use of mechanical traps, traditional snap traps or glue boards depending on what’s best for your home. Also, we utilize baiting techniques that use rodenticides placed by access points and feeding areas in the home. Let Imel provide inspection, trapping and baiting to weed out these pests and keep your family safe.
AVOID MICE & RATS
- Do not leave any food (pet or human) out at night
- Don’t stack firewood, building materials or other possible shelters next to your home or business
- Trim vegetation that grows up against or around your home or business
- Do an inspection and seal any obvious points of entry (cracks, crevices, holes, etc.)
- Ensure lids and doors to trash areas are snug-fitting and always kept closed