Your #1 Source for Rat & Mouse Prevention in Grafton, IL
Notice an infestation of rodents? Home overrun by roaches? Find a local professional for expert service and friendly customer care when it comes to insect, termite, rat, and mouse prevention services. At Imel Pest Control, Inc., we provide a variety of effective pest treatments to those in Grafton, IL and throughout the surrounding areas. Our family-owned and operated business know that it sucks when pests infiltrate your home and put their grimy little legs all over your stuff. That’s why we’re here – to provide peace of mind through pest control services that expel these creatures from your living quarters. With over 50 years experience, it’s no wonder people make us their first choice for insect, termite, rat and mouse prevention!
The Exterminators You Can Count On in Grafton, IL
Those in the Grafton, IL area know there’s no better name to know than Imel for all your pest control needs. In fact, we take pride in offering friendly and trained professionals that provide a variety of pest treatments for a wide range of pests. Additionally, we know this problem can encompass your entire property, which is why we offer indoor and outdoor treatments that stop the problem at the source. Furthermore, we understand how important value is, and we offer effective pest control treatments at affordable rates to serve you best. Questions about pest control? Call our staff – we offer treatments for:
- Boxelder Bugs
- Carpenter Bees
- Ear Wigs
- Japanese Beetles
- Snow Bugs
- Stink Bugs
- Water Bugs
- Wood Bees
Your Local Termite Specialists for Removal & Prevention
As far as household pests are concerned, there are none that cause more damage to your home than the dreaded termite. Termite infestations are dangerous because these little wood-eating monsters will find their way into your home and chow down on the frame of the structure. This leaves you, your family, your employees, your customers, or all of them at a serious risk. Good thing there’s Imel Pest Control, Inc. for the right treatments that keep your home termite free! That’s because we use the Sentricon Always Active Termite Elimination System, which utilizes a patented active ingredient and, both, indoor and outdoor treatments to find the colony, eliminate it, and keep it from threatening your home or business again. You may have termites if you notice the following signs.
Signs of Termite Infestation
- Solid wood that sounds weak or hollow when tapped
- Damaged wood that crumbles easily
- Earth/mud-colored tunnels or tubes that lead from ground to home
- Buckling/warped floors, ceilings, walls
- Presence of flying ants or termite swarmers
The Metro-East Rat & Mouse Prevention Experts
If you’ve noticed an infestation of rodents at your home or business, we know that’s unsettling, and you want them out of your home as soon as possible. That’s where the experts at Imel Pest Control, Inc. come in – we offer expert rat and mouse prevention and elimination services to the local community. Furthermore, you’ll want to get this taken care of right away as these little creatures may look cute, but they can actually make you very sick by spreading bacteria and diseases. At Imel, we provide treatments that work on the inside and outside of the home to ensure every square inch is covered and protected. Be sure to look out for rodents and rodent warning signs, and call our staff for help!
Mouse & Rat Warning Signs:
- Nests/Shelter – You find a nest in a wall or around your home, or you have piles of logs or other debris, up gains the home, that could serve as a nest.
- Mouse/Rat Tracks – Barely visible, these might be noticeable smudge marks or dried urine stains that form a trail where the rodent activity has been suspected. You may also find droppings or tracks between where droppings have been found.
- Rodent Droppings – Tiny brown droppings can be found where mice or rats have been suspected
- Noises – You might hear scratching, squeaking or rustling. Rodents tend to be active when nobody is around, meaning you could hear sounds at night.
- Chew Marks – You find tiny chew marks on bags of food, food containers, cabinets, etc.
Ready to rid yourself of pests?
Call Imel in the Grafton, IL area at (618) 377-9839
We’re the proud providers of insect, termite, rat and mouse prevention services in Grafton, IL and throughout the surrounding Metro-East communities. Additionally, Imel knows how badly this problem affects your everyday life, and we work quickly to eradicate pests and keep them from ever stepping those tiny little legs inside of your home or business again. What are you waiting for? Contact Imel to get started, today!
Serving the 62037 zip code and all surrounding areas